Thursday 24 January 2013

Art

Wondering why the title called art? Actually, I myself don't even know. For the week 9 blogpost, I admit that I don't really understand what I should post about. Maybe I didn't pay attention in class................................


"oh duh, of course that means you don't concentrate "

However, my friend save me a bit trouble though, I visited his blog and yea, I thought i understand what the topic is but no........


" aiyooo this girl, see example already also no understand ah? "

okay I know, god, I'm such a dissapointment......
But heyyyyy, I did catch some bits of understanding!
That's why I'm going to talk about Ocean!

Come on picture an OCEAN!

If you can't, let me be kind and help you



So what comes in your mind? perhaps summer, or pineapple, or shining sun, pirates, cool salty water and others yes? 

BUT THEN!

what if it was with THIS STYLE


Does it change? All you summer sunburn pineapple cocktail whatever has surely disappear right? and surely, it changes to Japan kind of feelings.
No matter how long time passed, this old art style will forever represent Japan. And now matter how we try to make a new style of it, it won't gives us the strong feeling of Japan as much as this one. Furthermore, people will always love this style, maybe if it becomes popular people would get bored of it, but not for long, once it suddenly not popular any more and it died down for a while, people would start to miss it again, and this cycle would go again and again. Time cannot kill art. Art will forever be glorious.



No comments:

Post a Comment