Thursday 24 January 2013

Mortar and Pestle

So during one of the week, during lecture on one fine Monday, Mr Radzi talk about something relevant to Mortar and Pestle. Do you know what it is? here, photo explains best.


So it seems that we're suppose to do something with the Mortar and pestle, something about man and woman or something. 
Well, if you are asking for a metaphor, I guess I could say......

Men are like mortar, while women are like pestle,
they could hardly be apart of each other,
even if they are apart,
they wouldn't be making anything,
they would sit still,
stay loyal,
for their partner,
they would be useless,
But if they were together,
Anything would be overcome,
crash and beat everything,
till no one can stop them........

so how was it? it may not sound so much like a poem, but hey, I did try my best. Well, here another two, but this time, I making a mind map out of it, remember I talk about mind map in the previous post?






No comments:

Post a Comment